Monday 29 September 2014

Yves Rocher haul

So on Friday i had a an hour spare and thought i drop into the Yves Rocher store for the shower gel and lipstick of my autumn wish list. Yeaaah....right! Like I ever managed to get out of the store with just the stuff i planed to buy. The mix of natural ingredients, affordable prices and delicious smells  means I am usually walking with at least double the amount I wanted to buy out of this store. And yes, this time was not any different. But well I regret nothing. So without further a do, I present you this blogs first haul.
Yves Rocher: from left to right: Vitalizing spray grapefruit; Sebo vegetal serum, blackberry handcream, exfoliating shower gel blackberry, peach and vanilla; Vanilla agriculture body lotion; cherry oil lipstick "cerise noir"; shower sponge, eye shad brush.

So i first walked up to the shower gels with the intention to purchase just the blackberry scrub shower gel. But of cause there were little glass bottles displayed to sniff at a sample of all the shower gels including a vanilla and peach one. Now when there is two scents which always get me... On top of that there was a three for ten euro offer! So yes to make a long story short, I bought 3 shower gels. And they smell delicious! What i especially like about those is that the scrubbing particles are natural kiwi and apricot pits. Way better for the environment.
yves rocher exfoliating shower gel

Right under the shower gels were cute little bottles with body milk and since I was going to go on a trip this weekend I thought that would be a perfect thing to take for travelling since I do not own about 3 travel sized body lotions jet (cough). But well I do not own one with vanilla scent right?
Next on was a serum. I did not have one so far and I really want to try to see if it makes a difference. So I purchased the sebo vegetal serum which is also supposed to reduce pore size.
Yves Rocher sebo végétal serum

Further i bought a refreshing spray which also supposedly fixes the make up (sounds great). I will let you know how it works for me.
I then bought the Cherry oil lipstick in cherries noir from my wish list and oh my god, it looks great. It is a beautiful natural berry colour on my lips. Perfect for an autumn day look. 


I further purchased an eye shadow brush and I got a blackberry hand lotion for free (yay, is it weird that I love that this fits with my autumn theme).
Have you tried any of these products? What have you recently purchased at Yves Rocher? let me know in the comments.

No comments :

Post a Comment